Submit online application
- Visit onecamp.com.au and click ‘Apply Now’.
- Follow the prompts to create an account and log in.
- Fill out and submit the online application.
Pay event fee
- Joey Scouts and Cub Scouts pay their event fee in full.
- Scouts, Venturer Scouts & Rover Scouts pay their first installment.
- Payments can be made via credit card through the online application system.
Referee report completed
- The adult leader for the youth member will receive an automated email with a link to an online referee report.
- Adult leader completes the online referee report.
Pay final instalment
- Scouts, Venturer Scouts & Rover Scouts should pay their final installment by 10 February 2023.
- You will receive updates via email.
- Keep checking our website and socials for updates.
- Transport departure locations and times will be available through the online application system.
- Be packed and ready to go in April 2023!
Medical and dietary information
It is imperative that participant’s personal, medical, and dietary information is currently recorded and updated as necessary in the Online Event Application System. Should the applicant’s medical conditions change from the information provided on their initial application, it is the obligation of the applicant (or parent/guardian) to advise the Event Team immediately of any such change either through the Online Event Application System or by written confirmation directly to email@example.com.
The following modified diets will be catered for at OneCamp 2023: vegetarian, egg free, nut free, gluten free and lactose free. Modified diets need to be identified in the Online Event Application System. Due to the volume of participants attending, we will not be able to cater for other diets, dietary choices or supply specific brand requests. Any questions regarding diets should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.